1. Check out the store today for awesome perks!
    Dismiss Notice

Protecting your Base!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by handfom, Nov 30, 2014.

?

Should I make more guides?

1. Yeah, sure.

100.0%
  2. NO WAY!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't really mind.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. handfom

handfom

Minecraft Username:
    Liamliam21
    If you do a little exploring, no doubt you will find a town or house that has not been protected. They are in ruins, and covered in water or lava. No-one wants this to happen to them, and here is how you protect yourself from it:

NOTE: This guide is written at spawn. I am only making this thread as a number of people don't understand the process and/or haven't found the signs detailing the system.

Step 1) Create a town. If you have already done this, skip this step. To create a town, use the command /MCT addtown (Name of the town you are creating) (Name of the desired Mayor of your town)

e.g. /MCT addtown London handfom

At spawn, there is a list of commands to help manage your town.

Step 2) Get yourself a wand. You can either craft a wooden axe or use the command //wand.
    Once you have done this, run to the furthest corner of your building, in the top left. The "y" co-ordinate (height) does not matter for either command. You then Left click on the ground. It should say "First Position set to ( x co-ordinate, y co-ordinate, z co-ordinate )". Once you have done this, then you run to the furthest corner of your building, in the bottom right. You then Right click on the ground. It should say "Second Position set to ( x co-ordinate, y co-ordinate, z co-ordinate )".

Step 3) This step is one of the most important. You must use //expand vert to expand your plot from bedrock to the roof limit. This is why you don't need to take the "y" co-ordinate into account.

Step 4) This is the final step in claiming your plot. You must add your active territory into the town. To do this, use the command /town add territory (Name of your territory)

e.g. /town add territory farm

The name of the territory does not matter a great deal, the only time it will be used is if you wanted to remove a territory.

Now, you are good to go!

Step 5) Removing a territory. To do this, use the command /town list territories . You must then copy the exact name of the territory in the command /town remove territory (name of territory)

Say I wanted to remove my farm plot:

e.g. /town list territories

london_territ_farm
    london_territ_house

/town remove territory london_territ_farm

If you have any questions, comment below or have a look at the signs at spawn.

Thanks,
    Liam
    IGN: handfom

• Informative Informative x 1