1. Check out the store today for awesome perks!
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Plugins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sgt_Grisby, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Sgt_Grisby

Sgt_Grisby Captain

Minecraft Username:
    Sgt_Grisby
    Environmental:
    The Lumber Jack Plugin allows for a player to chop the lowest block of a tree and the whole tree comes down (truly useful)

Economy:
    A Jobs Plugin which basically give a player a list of jobs, and each job has a level system and a task list. by doing a task the player earns a little money. A little money, so you truly have to work for it.

Also a mod sponsored village or trade market, So players can access things other wont sell, or that the current world makes difficult or impossible to achieve (such as a jungle sapling, coco beans, and even mob heads.)

• Like Like x 1
  2. hockeymikey

hockeymikey Owner

Minecraft Username:
    hockeymikey
    The lumber jack plugin is interesting, I'll look into that.

I feel that a jobs plugin would be out of the scope of having the economy player run. I like the freedom and unstructuredness that a player run economy gives.

Yeah the collecting of some items are pretty hard at the moment like the jungle items as you said. Adding custom recipes will solve some of these issues. For instance we'll add recipes for the new stone blocks since they don't generate and you don't want to journey far away just to find some. Mob heads are a little easier to get having a custom drop rate for all mobs. So instead of the vanilla way with lightning all you have to do is kill a mob and there is a chance that it will drop a head (5% I think it is give or take).