1. Check out the store today for awesome perks!
    Dismiss Notice

October Voters, Build Contest, New Staff

Discussion in 'News' started by hockeymikey, Nov 2, 2014.

1. hockeymikey

hockeymikey Owner

Minecraft Username:
    hockeymikey
    October Voting
    With the last hours of Halloween ticking down last Friday marked the end of the October Voting for the month. And the winner with the most votes in October was sugarman1022. He will be receiving a free rank upgrade to Captain.

Congratulations to Sugarman1022 for his dedication in voting this month. Votes have been reset for the month so you have another chance to win again! You can view the top voters ingame with the command /topvoters. This month there will be 3 winners this month instead of the one last month. Good luck everyone who participates this month!

Note: voting on PMC is still broken on their end and you will not receive pearls from it.

#1 Top Voter: $15 Shop Voucher
    #2 Top Voter: $10 Shop Voucher
    #3 Top Voter: $5 Shop Voucher

Voting will run from Nov. 1st until Nov. 30th 11:59pm CST.

Note: Prizes subject to change.

Halloween Build Contest
    Due to no one entering the contest there will be no winner. We are planning for more events in the future over the Christmas season.

New Staff
    I would like to welcome our newest staff member to the team, Wiggmuzzle! She has been very helpful with other players on the server and deserves the opportunity to help moderate the server. Congratulate her next time you see her ingame.

Sailor Rank Change
    Sailor rank has been changed. You now need to register on the website and have 10 posts before you can receive it.

On my ending notes that enchanting in 1.8 is still bugged I believe. So be aware of this and either downgrade to 1.7 to do it or wait until the full 1.8 version of Spigot comes out (which may be a fews weeks away). That's all for now and hope to see you ingame!

- Hockeymikey and The Grotto Staff

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. Ashlee

Ashlee

Minecraft Username:
    Wiggmuzzle
    Ahhh! Thanks for the mention :D
    I think maybe it would be cool to give the #1 voter a nickname of their choice within reason? Like no XxXG0DOFMINECRAFTXxX stuff yanno? Maybe like their name or a shortened username. And maybe a beacon for the other two winners?

3. handfom

handfom

Minecraft Username:
    Liamliam21
    Good idea. Congrats on mod - I haven't seen you in game.